Dundee & Fife Webcams
View our webcams and up to date weather information
Open Days 2015
We will be running a number of open days throughout 2015. Why not make 2015 the year to take up the challenge of an exciting and rewarding career as a professional airline pilot. You would also start an amazing new hobby and become a private pilot..
Find out about our BSc (Hons) Degree in Professional Aviation Pilot Practice and also our PPL Summer Schools. Sign up for any of our published open days ...... Click here to signup
Who We Are
Tayside Aviation has been training pilots for over 46 years – if you are looking for the best training, then look no further! We provide the full range of flying courses from air experience flights, Private Pilot Licence right through to becoming a Commercial Pilot with a BSc (Hons) Degree. We also provide Flying Instructor Training with courses tailored to individuals needs. Whatever you are hoping to achieve – we will be delighted to help you get there. Pop in and see us or give us a call – we'd love to hear from you!
Benefits of Flying with Tayside Aviation
- **“ FREE Online PPL Ground school ***
- A fleet of 19 aircraft gives you a variety of choices for your flight training
- 97% first time pass rate
- 7 days a week operation
- Sole UK contractor for the RAF Air Cadet Pilot Scheme. We also provide flying scholarships with various organisations. Tayside Aviation is an accredited Flying Training Organisation trusted by all the above to train their future pilots.
- You will experience a minimum of flight delays at Dundee Airport
- Maintenance delays are minimised due to our engineering staff ready to maintain all aircraft on site
- Our commitment is to provide you with full support during your flight training
- Tayside Aviation has 12 full time flying instructors, 3 part time and 3 on site examiners which provides you maximum flexibility
- Pilots who have completed their commercial training with Tayside Aviation, fly with companies such as: Flybe, Loganair, easy Jet, British Airways, Ryanair and CityJet
- ELCAS approved. Tayside Aviation is approved to provide Enhanced Learning credits to MoD staff leaving the services.
Air Experience Flights
30 Minute flight for 1 £95
This half hour trial flying lesson is an ideal gift for someone who’d enjoy an introduction to flying. After this treat, they’ll probably be hooked!
60 Minute flight for 1 £165
This Sixty Minutes exercise 3 air experience flight is an ideal treat for a friend or loved one who deserves a unique experience - a perfect introduction to flying.
30 Minute flight for 2 £115
This is an ideal gift for a colleague, friend or loved one who’ll be able to take their chosen companion with them on this half hour exercise 3 air experience flight. A truly great introduction to flying.
60 Minute flight for 2 £205
This is a fantastic gift for a couple who deserve a unique experience. Treat a friend or loved one to this Sixty Minutes exercise 3 air experience flight for two. A perfect introduction to flying.
Marjan Bledowski was presented with an Illuminated Scroll from the Duke of Edinburgh at an award ceremony held in St James Palace Thursday 31st May. Full Story